Christmas set need light help

The 2yo grand was here yesterday. I put the camera on a tripod with a cable shutter release and the focus area on zone since I was by myself. I let her push the button a few times taking photos of her mini mouse. She was in a photo mood yesterday and it helped that I let her push the button here and there between shots. I've got a bunch of her making silly faces and just being a 2 year old. The pups got in the way a few times. I did touch up the background wrinkles. When her sisters arrived after school, I tried to get all 3 and the backdrop just isn't wide enough so had to crop close. Their mom, my daughter, was happy with the photos. Next up the pups.

Thanks for all of the help and swapping out the tree for a flocked. I think it looks more balanced now.

122118_02SMw.jpg
122118_08SMw.jpg
122118_09SMw.jpg

@CherylL the first is nice but #2 & #3 are the money shots. They are the epitome of child, spontaneous and precocious. Great set.

@CherylL the first is nice but #2 & #3 are the money shots. They are the epitome of child, spontaneous and precocious. Great set.

Thanks! She was in a happy mood. The night before she had a 10 minute swimming on the floor melt down. Life of a 2yo!

Next up the pups. My assistant is delayed on arrival so my reluctant assistant DH helped. Oscar is too far to the right and had to photoshop a little. I added a little light with Viveza to their right eyes.

Merry Christmas by Cheryl, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back