What's new

Christmas snaps! Macros of Nativity Scene and a BONUS.

pm63

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was over at a friends house recently and from a family member they recieved a large, hand-carved wooden nativity scene model. I took some quick macro snaps (the first is an angel at the top, the second is Mary).

CLICK TO ENLARGE each one because they are too small to fully appreciate here:










​

I took more than 2 but because I was in a rush, didn't get the focus right so those were the only ones that came out OK.

And here is the bonus, self-portrait in a Christmas tree bulb:



​

Another quick snap, this time at Christmas dinner. Slightly out of focus and crooked :lol: but I think it's an interesting idea and I might redo it properly at some point.

Any CC on these?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom