Christmas tree bling - share yours

my parents artificial tree.

20141128-DSC_0828 by terristahl, on Flickr

Hopefully we have nice weather tomorrow so that we can go and get our tree.

And when it's time to take the tree down, it goes into the woods to decompose naturally.

Why not take it one step further and get a balled tree so it can be replanted? Granted, this isn't an option for everone.

From a couple of years ago - they don't change much.

2011_xmastree_1 by cmwrenn3, on Flickr
file8821270751395.jpg

I like the b&w. Saw some really pretty pale blue and pale orchid poinsettias at Lowes and your photo reminds me of them. I had never seen them in other than white or red before.
I'm jealous that you have your cards done. I am so far behind this year that I have not even taken our card photo yet! Been swamped at work and have house guests here since last weekend so no time for anything since we put the tree up. House is still only half decorated, lawn ornaments are all tipped over from the storm on Tuesday...

Not my tree but the tree at a fancy house in the neighborhood. The owners serve homemade funnel cake and cider every night through November and December.

_MG_2838.jpg

They also have this one in their house as well. For some reason it reminds me of Christmas Town from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Well, that and every vision I had of my family's Christmas tree as a kid. Chopping one down and decorating it was a tradition.

_MG_2848.jpg

Very Seussical.

Plastic Christmas trees are great, aren't they?

SCAN0030c.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back