Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_16.jpg

_27.jpg

_29.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photo's but I don't have a tree. Ugh!

Now that you mention it.... :)

Well, the topper I got was a little top-heavy.................

1800033_605698439558234_3139769878194097923_o.jpg

So I need to get a lighter one. Attached below is what I have so far.

Attachments

• 10819517_605700529558025_1567974761_o.jpg
    10819517_605700529558025_1567974761_o.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 246
Was in Target tonight and they had some smaller, star toppers in silver or bronze that would work with your tree. I like the all silver and white theme. We (mostly me) have decided that next year we are going to go all out with an all glass/crystal/prism theme. Just need to decide white lights or multi-color with that.

My wife and I take turns on tree selection. I like a real one and she likes it artificial. This is a "plastic year"! What's fair is fair, I guess.

Mehh... at least two weeks before I'm even going to THINK about putting up a Christmas branch.

My wife and I take turns on tree selection. I like a real one and she likes it artificial. This is a "plastic year"! What's fair is fair, I guess.
I like real also, and she's a fake fan. I think I'll suggest this rotation to her next year!

I like real also, and she's a fake fan. I think I'll suggest this rotation to her next year!
I love our fake tree. It's a lot of work and a fake allows us to put it up sooner and enjoy it longer. The last real tree we had got tossed to the curb with the lights still tangled in it! Of course I was 8 months pregnant at the time and may have been a tiny tiny bit hormonal. ..

I'm thinking I could accept the artificial tree, if it smelled like a real tree. I may go looking for some tree spray!

We had artificial trees all throughout my childhood. I swore that when I got to make the decisions, it would be a real tree, and that's what I've had since I got all growed up. And when it's time to take the tree down, it goes into the woods to decompose naturally.

Better Homes brand candles (Walmart) have one that smells just like a Xmas tree.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back