Church, advice?

Maxx640

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lost_faith_by_Maxx640.jpg

As I was asked to put it here, how can I make this better?

I htink it is a nice shot and I like the effects only thing I might have done differently is get a better angle on the church but again I think it is a nice shot.

Lets talk effects.... I think giving this a grain look so to speak, sets a great mood in this shot... and face it, thats what BLACK + WHITE is all about , MOOD!! Mood after the fact of technicals... The grain look combined with the subject, just gives this photo a Great Sense of Time..

There is some kind of a swiping mark in the sky above steeple area that bothers me, and the Black horizon, tree line also bothers me, total black, no highlights...

on the composition, I like what you have, but my preference would have been to off set the church more, left...

I like this real well, and good choice for B+W...

If you have it as color would you post that as well. I'm not so sure black and white was best for this shot to be honest. The black and white seems a bit forced or processed to me but I do like the composition though I have to wonder what was around it that might have made the shot even more interesting.

Generally speaking buildings by themselves don't do it for me but that's entirely personal.

Most reactions

Back