What's new

Church against sunset

xj0hnx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
345
Reaction score
74
Location
Corpus Christi, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So it was pretty dark, in order to get one in focus I had to shoot at a pretty slow shutter, and hand held and still had to pump up the exposure from the RAW. I did a reduce noise filter on one. Changing the white balance DRASTICALLY changed the colors in the sky, so I left it "as shot" which is much more accurate color wise. So any CC?

$00 Blood Red Sunset Curch.webp$01 Blood Red Sunset Curch.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom