What's new

Church at Night in Little Town

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Town 2 again. A series of the church:

1.
120532009.jpg


2.
120532006.jpg


3.
120532003.jpg


Where does the light come from?
4.
120532004.jpg


5.
120532007.jpg


And what does it illuminate exactly?
6.
120532005.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Today I was back to Town 2, since it is Thursday and my daughter had her ballet lesson, and on Thursdays she has hers an hour earlier than on Mondays (these were taken last Monday), so I went round again to take photos with the light of one hour earlier (and no fog), but I haven't downloaded them from the camera as yet...
 
Great colour saturation on these...my fave has to be the last one...something majestically spooky about it. Love it! :D
 
Absolutely - the last one looks great! :thumbup: Almost like it's glowing from within. :)

Great job!
 
i like how you have kept the blue sky and composed perfectly
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Thanks all :).
I have meanwhile found out that this church is St John's Church ... I took more photos yesterday in different light. Just so you know where "Town 2" is compared to "my place", this map (a fourth time, and by then you will just know, won't you?) ;) ;) ;)

AMapD.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom