What's new

Church HDR C&C Please

rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
711
Reaction score
84
Location
arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New church down the street...

Did a hand held 3 shot HDR Bracket, after crop.....I know the steple was cut off.

DSC_1127_HDRcc.jpg


Before Photo

DSC_1116.jpg
 
It definitely looks better, I'm not sure it needed HDR though, they have filters to help with the sky and some of the building now looks a little cooked. I like it but it doesn't scream HDR to me. It may be the trend someday to shoot everything in HDR though who knows.
 
Thanks...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom