Church interior

Invisible Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple of shots of a church's interior.

Any tips on how to improve are welcome!

Church-042.jpg

Church-031.jpg

The 2nd one looks GREAT, the first one i wold say looks kinda crooked. kinda seem to lean to the right. I would just say streighten it. otherwise its cool as well.

You're right, the first one is crooked, thanks! :thumbup:

Anything else I could improve in either of the pics? Anyone?

Regarding alignments and perspective, I used a UWA lens intentionally to get some distortion of the lines. In the first shot I wanted to make the church appear high and in the second I wanted the columns to give a sense of deepness to the perspective. I have two questions for you all:

1 - Do you think these shots successfully convey what I intended?

2 - Do you like this approach or would it be better to just go for a classic straight lines architecture shooting style?

Thanks for your comments!

Regarding alignments and perspective, I used a UWA lens intentionally to get some distortion of the lines. In the first shot I wanted to make the church appear high and in the second I wanted the columns to give a sense of deepness to the perspective. I have two questions for you all:

1 - Do you think these shots successfully convey what I intended?

2 - Do you like this approach or would it be better to just go for a classic straight lines architecture shooting style?

Thanks for your comments!

I think it looks fine. Now, I generally don't do architectural/buildings, but sometimes it's nice to a over-done perspective. Make sense? But, sometimes I do correct the distortion if it fits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back