What's new

Church on the South Hill &...

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Location
Beaverton, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Round Stained Glass Window... they both went together and I just can't seem to seperate them.
 

Attachments

  • $Church on the South Hill.webp
    $Church on the South Hill.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 101
  • $Round Stained Glass Windowa.webp
    $Round Stained Glass Windowa.webp
    301.7 KB · Views: 106
I have tried to shoot this church but for some reason, I couldn't quite get anything worth while.. I am not sure why.. I would like to go inside.. I am sure there are some good shot in there..

I do like #2, the colors of the glass is nice..
 
Thanks. I was thinking the same thing when I was there. All the stained glass. They were in the midst of some renovations when I was there and I couldn't in without being in the way. I'll have to go back again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom