Cigar Factory of New Orleans (photo heavy)

Theantiquetiger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They are all very similar and not enough varity, i would prefer wider shots taking in the surroundings but i like the processing

They are all very similar and not enough varity, i would prefer wider shots taking in the surroundings but i like the processing

As you can tell from Cigar8 (#1 of second set), there was not much room. They worked behind a desk/counter and it was very hard to get the shots I have.

Obviously not rolled on the thighs of virgins. I particularly like the guys smoking what I hope is their own product.

As you can tell from Cigar8 (#1 of second set), there was not much room. They worked behind a desk/counter and it was very hard to get the shots I have.

You used the wrong tool (50mm), i would have used my 35mm or 28mm

1,7,10, 13, 14 very nice tones, mood an overall set. I can smell the pungent cigar smoke ...oh wait, that's mine lol.

Quite a nice study and although there's something to be said for repetition, my feeling is there's just too much of the same thing here. Less would be more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back