seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Nov 13, 2005 #1 A few shots of my cat cinder. Thanks for lookin . EDIT: one more I just edited
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 13, 2005 #2 wonderful!!!
Mercury149 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 124 Reaction score 3 Location Nowhere Nov 13, 2005 #3 Wow those eyes are absoulutely amazing!!!!
cammyg TPF Noob! Joined Oct 15, 2005 Messages 37 Reaction score 1 Location Calgary,Alberta,Canada Nov 13, 2005 #4 "The ugly dugly" hehehe love them first one is very cuute
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2005 #5 *I wonder who is going to like the last two * Great shots. Even though the eyes are slightly.... intimidating
*I wonder who is going to like the last two * Great shots. Even though the eyes are slightly.... intimidating
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Well, I like the last two. How could I not, what with selective colouring being my newest (and so far just about only) skill in Photoshop . But I also like Cinder and who she (?) looks in general. Bet you get hairballs all over the place, right .
Well, I like the last two. How could I not, what with selective colouring being my newest (and so far just about only) skill in Photoshop . But I also like Cinder and who she (?) looks in general. Bet you get hairballs all over the place, right .
N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Nov 14, 2005 #7 Nice shots of a lovely kitty
icondigital TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2005 Messages 325 Reaction score 14 Location u s a Nov 14, 2005 #8 very nice pics and processing :sun:
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Nov 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks for the comments everyone. LaFoto, surprisingly I haven't seen her cough up a hairball before, but there are tufts of hair floating around the house...
Thanks for the comments everyone. LaFoto, surprisingly I haven't seen her cough up a hairball before, but there are tufts of hair floating around the house...
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 #10 I love the first two! So crisp I feel like I could reach out and pet her. She's a lovely cat and you've captured her well :thumbsup:
I love the first two! So crisp I feel like I could reach out and pet her. She's a lovely cat and you've captured her well :thumbsup:
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Nov 15, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks Any more comments welcome.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Nov 15, 2005 #12 These are really amazing, the closeness as well as the excellenct post-processing. :thumbup:
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Nov 15, 2005 #13 very nice pictures. i especially like number 2
Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 26, 2003 Messages 9,713 Reaction score 204 Location Brisbane, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2005 #14 Ok how the heck do you get your cat to stand still!!!!!!!
M megapaws TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 539 Reaction score 9 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2005 #15 seven - what a beautiful cat - very beautifully captured! love the selective colouring. :thumbup: