What's new

Cinder

Wow, thanks for all the replies. She's actually a pretty ugly cat, she just looks nice in the pictures ;).
 
good job on the manips they're great... hmmm im beginning to sound like some cereal advert...
 
I always like these close crops with animals, especially with cats. :thumbup: The eyes are so expressive. Nice work!
 
Thanks for all the replies everyone :D. I appreciate them.:)
 
what come to mind is "the King of the cats" !!
 
Ooo, I don't like those selective colouring ones! They freak me out! :shock:
Especially that alst one where the head looks like it's floating on smoke. :shock: :crazy:

Really well taken photos though! The second one looks great. Good lighting, composition. Nice looking cat to. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom