What's new

Cinnamon & Melted Butter for C&C (BESP)

How much PP did you do with this, just seems very natural and very well lit

Thanks. I wish I had such good results straight from camera.

Edited in Lightroom - Hope this makes sense to you
Exposure: +0.29
Fill Light: 54 (Shadows were not soft/light enough)
Blacks: 17 (Get back some contrast lost from all that fill light)
Clarity: +14 (Brought out more texture in toast and froth/bubbles)
Vibrance: +5 (Slight color pop - personal preference)
Saturation: -2 (not sure why I did this - probably counteracting the above vibrance)
Tone Curve: [Medium Contrast Preset]

Used the adjustment brush to lighten the inside shadow on the coffee.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom