Circle J Ranch

Christian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these a while back, but I'm barely getting around to post them. Lol. My AP Environmental Science class took a field trip up to a ranch in the hills to do some work, and I took a few photos. These were only taken with my Powershot, as I wasn't allowed to take my better camera (Canon EOS) up to the ranch. =[ Edits done to these were just basics like cropping, borders, text, and a few gradient map overlays and a couple other adjustment layers in PS CS2.

CircleJ4.png

CircleJ3.png

CircleJ2.png

CircleJ1.png

CircleJ7.png

CircleJ13.png

CircleJ10.png

Edits done to these were just basics like cropping, borders, text, and a few gradient map overlays and a couple other adjustment layers in PS CS2.

That is "just basics"?
Boy, that is so much more than I ever do to any of my pics ... wow.
But ---

--- the result shows that it might well have been worth it (don't know the originals), for what I'm seeing here is all in all quite pleasing to the eye.

Only the deluge Photo 3 is producing onto my desk, with the lake running dry out of the left of your frame (and FAST), is not quite so pleasing.

As to which photo wants to be my favourite out of these 7, Photos 5 and 7 are still fighting among each other. (Numbers to the photos would have saved me from repeatedly having to count through them...).

Haha, I consider it basic. My bad. Lol.

If I can dig up the originals, I'll post a few of them as well.

I like #1 and #3, the tone in #1 is cool.
A couple of the others look kind of hazy though.

i think most all of those would make great HDR photos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back