Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 #1
Black & White TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester Aug 4, 2008 #2 I like that here in Manchester uk we dont get skys like that, because the street lights to much and so we cant see stars,which is a shame.
I like that here in Manchester uk we dont get skys like that, because the street lights to much and so we cant see stars,which is a shame.
M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 #3 beautiful nightscape, I just love pics of stars without trails.
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 #4 Black & White said: I like that here in Manchester uk we dont get skys like that, because the street lights to much and so we cant see stars,which is a shame. Click to expand... It's the same here on Long Island. Except for a few areas, the light pollution is so bad that you can easily forget that stars actually exist Oh, and beautiful shot Birinni
Black & White said: I like that here in Manchester uk we dont get skys like that, because the street lights to much and so we cant see stars,which is a shame. Click to expand... It's the same here on Long Island. Except for a few areas, the light pollution is so bad that you can easily forget that stars actually exist Oh, and beautiful shot Birinni