..:: City at nightfall (Textured photo) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a photo I recently posted http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137640 and worked on it a bit in post. I wanted to create a very dark look with some sense of danger or spookiness. I hope you will like it.

P.S. I have a new logo too :blushing:

grbavicagrudgekleinac9.jpg

I like it! I really like it! Dig the new logo too, looks clean, attractive and professional :thumbup:

Nice work Mersad.

I like the post-processed photo, but it doesn't really give me a sense of danger/spookiness. (I think I like the original version of the image better.)

The new logo: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I like the textured version. Not sure these houses can actually (really, truly) bring about a feeling of spookiness, when the warmth from the yellow-coloured windows was what spoke to me most in the original version (and this feeling of cosiness and warmth has not disappeared, I feel), but I like the aspect of "old and long forgotten in the shoebox up in the attic".

And your new signature and logo is good! I like it. I remarked it in Garbz's "now an engineer"-thread already, too.

thats a nice image, i like it.

I like the textured version. Not sure these houses can actually (really, truly) bring about a feeling of spookiness, when the warmth from the yellow-coloured windows was what spoke to me most in the original version (and this feeling of cosiness and warmth has not disappeared, I feel), but I like the aspect of "old and long forgotten in the shoebox up in the attic".

And your new signature and logo is good! I like it. I remarked it in Garbz's "now an engineer"-thread already, too.

I think you captured it better then I did. Yes the, "old and long forgotten in the shoebox up in the attic" description is better and more fitting. And thanks for the comment about the signature!

This is a great picture! really nice work, how did you get it to look like that? i know its photoshop but i have been experimenting with the program and just cant seem to figure out how to make images look like that, if you could help me out some it would be great,

Great work man

This is a great picture! really nice work, how did you get it to look like that? i know its photoshop but i have been experimenting with the program and just cant seem to figure out how to make images look like that, if you could help me out some it would be great,

Great work man

Thanks. This is what I applied:
- I adjusted the curves
- Desaturated it
- Played with the brightness and contrast
- Applied the mask with the texture
- Played with the curves values on the texture

Hope it helps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back