City Square at Dusk

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one on my way home from work as well. It gets dark so fast now. I wanted to catch the last bit of light in the sky while still getting the light from the street lamps. C&C welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

citysquare_websave.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

NJ

that is really intense man.
I wish my city had a "town square" lol.
or maybe we do and it's just nothing to look at...meh.

Looks good, but you've got to fix the lights. If you just layer mask them in from one of your composite images you should be able to make them look right again and not have the halo's.

Other than that, I think it's very good.

I agree about the lights, that was the first thing my eye was drawn to. That clock is really cool! Really stands out against that sky and background.

i also agree about the lights.

the colors are really vibrant though, especially the blue sky

Thanks everyone for the kind words and great feedback!

I actually had to lower the saturation amount in tone mapping because the colors were too vibrant. :confused: I think I had it set to around 75.

Looks good, but you've got to fix the lights. If you just layer mask them in from one of your composite images you should be able to make them look right again and not have the halo's.

Other than that, I think it's very good.

Thanks sw1tch. Good idea. I need to think of those last final details more. Good thing I posted it here to get some critique. Thanks for the nice words also. :)

NJ

VERY NICE! great colours in this one.

This is wow!!! worth ***** 5 stars!!! can u explain the settings of the cam a bit? like as far as I think ISO-100, F some 3.5-4 and exposure 2 or 3 sec hehe please dont mind... I am amature an trying to get more and more info on compositions as much as i can

Thanks very much everyone for the nice comments.

anuragbhateja: This is an HDR, which has 3 exposures all 2 stops apart. But the exposure that was at 0 had these settings: ISO 100, f number 7, exposure time 2". Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Back