What's new

Cityscape Panoramas

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these panoramas around dusk. The longest one is made up of three images, while the shorter two are each comprised of two images. Comments and critiques are appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • $City Panorama 3.webp
    $City Panorama 3.webp
    337.2 KB · Views: 72
  • $City Panorama 5.webp
    $City Panorama 5.webp
    326.3 KB · Views: 84
  • $City Panorama 1.webp
    $City Panorama 1.webp
    336.6 KB · Views: 92
I did some more editing and I think city panorama 5 managed to be the best of the three. I would like any comments pertaining to composition and/or processing. Here is the newly edited version.
 

Attachments

  • $City Panorama 5 Edited.webp
    $City Panorama 5 Edited.webp
    299.9 KB · Views: 105
perhaps a tad too much sky. I see why you cropped obove the cloud, but I might want a more strict rule of thirds here. I dont know what city it is, but since I dont live there its not too exciting for me. Good coloring, I think your neighbors will love it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom