What's new

clarinetJWD on the phone

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken back when clarinetJWD, MyCameraEye, and I met up in DC.

This is was taken on film, so please give me some good criticism. I have a few more I'll be posting.

(Ladies, just so you know, Clariinet is now clean-shaven)

20060225140911_003_0a.jpg
 
kelox said:
And wearing spectacles!!!!


SSSHHHHHHH...no one was supposed to know that he wears contacts...
 
Hehe, looks good, but who's that sexy man in the picture? ;)
Seriously...nice contrast, looks like you're getting thr hang of that film thing
 
Nice tones! Possibly a crop to vertical to get rid of the woman in the white coat?

Rob
 
Thanks Scott and Rob.

Rob, good call on the white-coated chick...I might try to "remove" her :)
 
is this one better? I was gonna get rid of Joe's admirer, but I kind of liked it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom