L Lightfibre TPF Noob! Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2013 #1 My friends and I were at the park yesterday and shot some pictures. This is one of them! And here's another. I'm not sure what to add, but I'd love to have some CnC on them! Last edited: May 10, 2013
My friends and I were at the park yesterday and shot some pictures. This is one of them! And here's another. I'm not sure what to add, but I'd love to have some CnC on them!
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2013 #2 I like the first one and the processing in b&w is a nice touch and adds to the photo. The second does nothing for me. The hand is cropped off and the other guys walking away are a bit of a distraction.
I like the first one and the processing in b&w is a nice touch and adds to the photo. The second does nothing for me. The hand is cropped off and the other guys walking away are a bit of a distraction.
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2013 #3 LOL being also a watch guy my eyes went straight to your buddies wrist trying to see what watch he was wearing
LOL being also a watch guy my eyes went straight to your buddies wrist trying to see what watch he was wearing