What's new

Class break.

runninglance

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Here are some shots I took while on a class break a couple days ago, I think they are alright, just wanted to post some stuff. C&C encouraged.
Thanks for looking.

1.
ID.jpg


2.
Handrail.jpg


3.
Church.jpg


4.
BrickBuilding.jpg
 
really like 2 and in 3 the comp confused me for a moement :lol:
 
Well, they are all different. But I think I`d like number two. Good idea and nice fokus!
 
Me too... Thanks fighttheheathens! :)
Anything in these that doesn't work? I know there is. HELP me become a better photographer! :lol:
 
#2 leads the eye nicely and is nicely exposed as well. Nice series!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom