S Shockey TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 350 Reaction score 0 Location Boise Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 #1
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 #2 Yeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!! Nice capture of the action.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 #3 The concentration, intensity, and drama shown in his expression seems to make this image. What do you think about bringing that forward?
The concentration, intensity, and drama shown in his expression seems to make this image. What do you think about bringing that forward?
S Shockey TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 350 Reaction score 0 Location Boise Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 HI KMH, Yeah I also have that closeup version of this.....I do really like it that way but for some reason I like the pano version. Full size the pano version really rocks. You can really feel the intensity in the close up version, cool!
HI KMH, Yeah I also have that closeup version of this.....I do really like it that way but for some reason I like the pano version. Full size the pano version really rocks. You can really feel the intensity in the close up version, cool!
dry3210 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 546 Reaction score 6 Location Hatboro, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 #5 That guy is nuts. Nice pic
Phazan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 737 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #6 That's awesome. I love how you stopped the motion completely, it's sick looking