What's new

Classic Cars!! (lots of pics)

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We've got the "Cruising the Coast" thing going on down here. Unbelievable. Awesome cars everywhere you look. I took the camera down to one of the hot spots. This thread is less about showing off the photography and more about sharing some of the cool sights with you all. But I got a few cool ones in there anyway.

IMG_2012.jpg


IMG_2067.jpg


IMG_2017.jpg


IMG_2020.jpg


IMG_2022.jpg


IMG_2029.jpg


IMG_2033.jpg


IMG_2037.jpg


IMG_2039.jpg


IMG_2043.jpg


IMG_2046.jpg


IMG_2049.jpg


IMG_2062.jpg


IMG_2065.jpg


IMG_2070.jpg


IMG_2072.jpg


IMG_2076.jpg


IMG_2079.jpg


IMG_2024.jpg


IMG_2085.jpg


IMG_2082.jpg
 
Great photos Jason, i love cars too. 11 is my favorite shot.
 
My favorites are the blue and red "engines" really great!
 
#15 has no work at all done but a nice set of rims and a clean motor. I love the rust look. Also is it just me or is #16 crooked a little??

If you dont mind me asking what lens did you use for these?
 
#15 has no work at all done but a nice set of rims and a clean motor. I love the rust look. Also is it just me or is #16 crooked a little??

If you dont mind me asking what lens did you use for these?

Yeah, I didn't notice that tilt until later, I need to fix that.

I used my Sigma 10-20 on all of these.
 
That Chevelle is beautiful! I also like the old rusty wagoneer ( Ratrods are my deal ).. The pictures are brilliant!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom