What's new

Classic Cars...

Eventer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
10
Location
Christchurch, New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... On a miniature scale!

111111111111+569.jpg


And a motor bike
111111111111+572.jpg


C&C Please - never done anything like this before, I set up a real budget miniature studio :D
Heres my set up... I think i needed another lamp from the other side, but i dont have a power point over there! haha
iejnly.jpg
 
I'd shoot the Vette dead on from the front at ground level, show off the mean muscle car stance.
 
I think i did actually, I didnt have the camera on the tripod i had it sitting on a book. but you mean shoot it at an even lower angle?
 
Yeah, I'd try setting the camera on the desk at the same height as the car. I do this a lot when shooting full scale cars. Never tried models though, but I would think the same concepts apply.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom