What's new

classic rock car

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wmmr071512.jpg



I'm sure the car hounds out there can identify the car from this much.
 
Thanks Frequency.
 
I quite like it, ummm, I can tell that it is an american car. But I'm not so good with American made:confused:

Thanks. This is a rather obscure American car at that, so I really didn't think anyone outside the country would have any chance at all, especially a young person.
 
Haha thx! I'm quite the car junkie! Do u have any other photos of the car? It may be a chevy or ford, but there are some American brands that I never heard of
 
i'm going to go with an amc pacer
 
i'm going to go with an amc pacer

Close - right make, wrong model. I'm not a car junkie so the best I can do is that it was made in the early 70's.
 
i'm going to go with an amc pacer

I'm going to go the hornet

ding, ding, ding ...

You're from Queensland, Australia? How do you know so much about old American cars? Did they actually sell these there?

I was in a rodders and custom car club. we love buying cars of you guys when the dollar is good. My last car was a camaro. But sold it so I could buy nappies and baby food and such.
 
Actually I was racking my brain for a while until 12sndsgood mentioned amc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom