Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 20, 2008 #1
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2008 Banned #2 Very nice! I like what you did in post too! Sweet!
Y yugamu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location Abq, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2008 #3 I love the feel and look of images like this. Thanks for sharing it.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2008 #4 :thumbup::thumbup:
Jaymz77 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 401 Reaction score 0 Location Spokane,WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2008 #5 I really like it! I dont like the blown out sky and left portion of the windshield but the sepia along with great comp really makes this one a winner!
I really like it! I dont like the blown out sky and left portion of the windshield but the sepia along with great comp really makes this one a winner!
D DanPonjican TPF Noob! Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Jul 21, 2008 #6 Great shot! I'm a big sepia fan!