What's new

Cliche American Flag Pic!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I swear everyone else has one of these, so I saw my opportunity and I went for it! Yeah baybeee... go for the gusto! :lol:

Pease Blvd - Portsmouth - 160.jpg
http://www.wickedtiki.com/images/tpf/Pease Blvd - Portsmouth - 160.jpg
 
Seriously bonzo! I've been tempted to get a shot like this myself..

some things are cliche, but that doesn't mean they ever get old... there's too many thoughts and emotions that come when you look at that flag for it to ever get old :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Seriously bonzo! I've been tempted to get a shot like this myself..

some things are cliche, but that doesn't mean they ever get old... there's too many thoughts and emotions that come when you look at that flag for it to ever get old :)

hehe, I agree. A flag waving against a blue sky is always pretty. I should get one with more puffy clouds, though.

I suppose a less cliche one would be a flag waving against a dark and stormy sky... that might be bonzo bonzo. :)

BTW, you get 10 points for using Bonzo. Congratulations! :)

I should have people put their Bonzo rank in their sig or something. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom