What's new

Clock tower after nightfall

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Quick snaps while walking by



20070530-IMG_0661.jpg



20070530-IMG_0661b.jpg
 
#2 is very nice, I prefer the landscape composition. Great job catching those tricky colors.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
You must have set up your tripod, you could not possibly have taken these "in passing", now could you?
So there.
Nice spotting the different lights, and good exposure here - you must have been out and about really late into the night, it is only really dark here for a couple of hours at this time of the year...

What's your light source behind that tower?
Could it have been a half moon?
 
lol... thanks !!

actually this WAS handheld 1/25 of a second , gotta love those prime lenses.

Ive been doing a lot of this lately, Now I think I like handheld adventuring just as much as the tripod setup shots that typically involve light trails for me.

kind of rounds out the expirience of night shooting and makes me really go for the best shots when i am using the pod...

I think it was a full moon, cant remember...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom