What's new

Close UP again...*

I am unhappy that no one commented :grumpy:
 
From the EXIF here, I think you used all the settings fairly, but the photo is still looking kinda overexposed and noisy to me, the center seems to be losing too much detail and the photo is very much warm for me. All I can say that Post processing killed it, or may be the focal length, Do you have original version of the photo?
 
I think Sarmad it right on this one...this kind of the ..."How long do you beat a dead horse before you recognize he's no longer breathing?" I did what I could but this here horsie is D E A D. May he rest in peace.

$freq.webp
 
Lighting is a little harsh on this one, at least for me. I'd back off on whatever processing you did to get this much contrast.
 
If you see it that way, i started ruining the image from here....


But believe me, i like the kind of treatment i did;may be a bad taste :blushing:

Thank you Sarmad, CeeBoy( i really enjoyed the DEAD horse simile ) and Ken C very much :D
 
Last edited:
I think Sarmad it right on this one...this kind of the ..."How long do you beat a dead horse before you recognize he's no longer breathing?" I did what I could but this here horsie is D E A D. May he rest in peace.

View attachment 30823[/Qvery pretty... but lets see all the petals of the entire flower........... i love the color........ vibrant.........UOTE]
 
If you see it that way, i started ruining the image from here....


But believe me, i like the kind of treatment i did;may be a bad taste ;blushing:

Thank you Sarmad, CeeBoy( i really enjoyed the DEAD horse simile ) and Ken C very much :D

Don't take it the other way, but even the non edited version is much beautiful, I think you wanted to add more black in the background :mrgreen:
 
No issues Sarmad; thank you for your kind words :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom