93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 9, 2008 #1 This is a shot I took back at the beginning of January just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it for a while. I cropped it to make it look more like a panoramic and it seemed to come out better. Attachments $© Clouds Over Mountains copy.webp 32.9 KB · Views: 131
This is a shot I took back at the beginning of January just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it for a while. I cropped it to make it look more like a panoramic and it seemed to come out better.
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 9, 2008 #2 wow, beautiful clouds.
spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 9, 2008 #3 the clouds look great!
93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. I was on my way out the door and saw the clouds moving in over the mountains and had to grab the shot. You know how it is...
Thanks. I was on my way out the door and saw the clouds moving in over the mountains and had to grab the shot. You know how it is...