What's new

Clouds

HailttRedskins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some images I took on the way home from Pennsylvania. I used the multiply effect in Adobe Photoshop to make the clouds stand out more:

#1

P054.jpg


#2

P099.jpg


#3

P066.jpg


#4

P062.jpg
 
Nice shots. What is the multiply effect? I dont know about this in photoshop.
 
Nice shots. What is the multiply effect? I dont know about this in photoshop.

Whenever an image is to bright it'll help darken it. So I did it for these as a test and it made the clouds stand out a lot more.
 
Multiply is my best friend on all of my cloud shots. Nice shot but they could all be a little brighter, IHMO.
 
I like them all but i think #1 is going to be my fav - nice shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom