Clowning around, just for fun, but C and C welcome :)

hayleyfraser24

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
hayleyfraserphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this was just for fun, I wanted to do something dark and creepy and this was after a few glasses of wine last night! I wish I had done a better job with the makeup. It has inspired me to do a kind of crazy self portrait with lots of makeup but I think I need to practice the face painting!. I really liked the second pose but the photo was a bit out of focus so I decided to make it noisy and distorted and I kind of like the reult! Let me know what you think, comments and critique are always helpful :)

1 Mime
DSC07445copy.jpg

2 Sadness
DSC07525copy.jpg

The beard kind of kills it... with the color differences it throws in. Makeup is too inconsistent. Not sure what you are after...not really dark and creepy.. more clown or mime like

EDIT: (thought you were someone else, in my initial reply)
icon_smile.gif

Maybe the guy is just too good looking for that type of photo, you should have used me, I would not need any make up, Nice Idea though

I do like the last photo best, the EYES have it!

The beard kind of kills it... with the color differences it throws in. Makeup is too inconsistent. Not sure what you are after...not really dark and creepy.. more clown or mime like

EDIT: (thought you were someone else, in my initial reply) :)

Thanks for commenting, I see what you mean about the beard, I think your right about the makeup too, I didnt want his face to be too white but you can see skin tones through the faint layer and it looks wrong!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back