Clowning around with hard cash

Paparazzi Paul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I dropped a decent fist full these coins on tip of this a money box to give the illusion that clown was erupting out of it in a kind of Jack in the Box fashion. But the hard coins were beginning to put indentations into the soft pewter as I dropped them so I decided to call it a day.
I think it is a bit of a talking point as I saved it on a 30mb tif file that is much much larger than this.

clown3if.jpg
[/quote]

That is Australian money! :D
I used to guard an Australian 2-dollar coin in my purse ever since I brought that one home from my trip over in 1996 - but eventually I lost it :cry:
Good to see one of them here "springing out of the box" along with the "Jack"... this is a good idea and I very much like the outcome. I like the light in this photo! It is a flash, but where was it placed? Not right on the camera, was it?

It could only be with a flash because my shutter would be no where near fast enough to catch those coins in free fall. The flash was mounted on the camera but was bounced of a large panel to the left of me.

Cheers
PP

nice :thumbup:

LaFoto said:
That is Australian money! :D I used to guard an Australian 2-dollar coin in my purse ever since I brought that one home from my trip over in 1996 - but eventually I lost it :cry:

i bet with a proper address he'd send you a two dollar coin from australia ;)

I have a clown phobia, so I almost didn't open this. ;) I'm glad I did though - nice imaginative shot here. :thumbup: Love the black background and the flash grabbing those coins. It really works. I'd give anything if that hot spot wasn't in the middle of the pewter, but that's a minor nitpick.

Nice job! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back