What's new

Clowns ... clowning. :)

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I've been here. Missed the community and the critique.

Here is a pic I took some time back- hope you enjoy it. Critiques very welcome.

Clowns.jpg


---
Chris Russo
http://www.wickedtiki.com
 
Nice colours and stage light effect, but I agree: it seems like there was enough room to include the legs of the standing clowns in the frame, wasn't there? Or is this a fixed focus lens and you were among the audience with no room to move any further back?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
As I recall there were heads and they clowns were also fairly close to the outside of the ring... however, to be honest, I always liked the crop. Never even occurred to me it would have been good to have the legs as it seemed the bulk of the focus of the activity should be on the formation at the top.

Interesting...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Oh, graininess is likely just because of the light. This was taken using a 200mm f2.8 Nikor Zoom (don't remember the full range- was a buddy's lense... nice but man was that thing heavy) :). Even with that the light was such a bear.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom