What's new

Clubbin

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to some club last night, needed to do an article on it for school (seriously!). Music sucked and there were so many gays it felt like I ended up in a Village People clip. Anyway, tried to take some pictures but found it really hard with the little light and stuff. Here are a few that turned out ok at best:

bottles.jpg


red_corner.jpg


Anybody have any tips for shooting in such dark environments?
 
I really like the bottles but I wasn't sure what was going on in the right side of the pic. Is that a wall?
 
yes it is.
 
I really like the orange room, and how there is activity localized in one small corner. It looks more like you are accentuating the architecture and illustrating use of the space.

26
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom