What's new

Coaches Line up

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon FD 28mm on Canon EF
126280_006_2_2.jpg

Bigger Here
 
At first, the photo strikes me as nothing special but then something manages to catch my attention... I think it is the almost surreal, glowing sky against the old looking coaches. A very interesting shot though the colours look slightly strange on the coaches and ground (WB?).
 
Nice pic. Was it taken at midday?
 
At first, the photo strikes me as nothing special but then something manages to catch my attention... I think it is the almost surreal, glowing sky against the old looking coaches. A very interesting shot though the colours look slightly strange on the coaches and ground (WB?).

No just an error in processing, I'm a standard issue noob when it comes to CG processing I just screwed up on this one. I might reporcess it, I might not. I can't say I'm as thrilled with this one as I was wile getting gas that day.

Nice pic. Was it taken at midday?

Around 1:00 PM, so yeah there abouts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom