Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 30, 2009 #1
platano TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2009 #2 I like it, very clean.
P Pirate Neilsouth TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 304 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2009 #3 platano said: I like it, very clean. Click to expand... :thumbup:
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 30, 2009 #4 I like it - well done.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks to you all!
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 bump
liltimmy1313 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location Sparta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2009 #7 I like it, however I do find it a little bit on the bland side. It's an interesting composition and it's technically sound but it still lacks something and I can't put my finger on it. Nice job though.
I like it, however I do find it a little bit on the bland side. It's an interesting composition and it's technically sound but it still lacks something and I can't put my finger on it. Nice job though.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thx for your input.