What's new

Coast

tahmail

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any constructive criticism welcome.

Oregon-California9-07114reduced.jpg
 
I see you have a very nice shot here although I think it could be helped out a bit in photoshop. BTW, the image looks somehow compressed and pixelated. I wonder if it was photobucket that compressed your image...
The only thing I would do is to use a polarizing filter to bring out some of the blue in the skys a bit and help darken the greens. That would be the only thing I would try...
JMHO :)
 
Very nice. Where is this?
 
Beautiful - I want to go!

Agreed about the polarizing filter.
 
This shot was taken about 3 weeks ago along Highway 101 in Oregon. I did compress it a bit because it was just too big a file to upload quickly to Photobucket.

I've got to start carrying that polarizer all the time. I had several shots that were pretty "washed out" that day.

Thanks for the comments.
 
This shot was taken about 3 weeks ago along Highway 101 in Oregon.

That's what I thought. I hope you enjoyed your visit out here.
 
Very nice picture! Would you mind if I tried to color correct it a tad?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom