What's new

Cobra in the jungle

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon FD 50mm 1.4, on Canon EF, ASA 800

570918_800_013_2.jpg

Bigger here

Just a snapshot of a Shelby Cobra...
 
I was expecting a real snake then !

they are awesome cars !
 
is this the replica one that you posted previously? I think it was you anyway?
 
is this the replica one that you posted previously? I think it was you anyway?

You are thinking of someone else, I have not seen one of these this close up before, and I am certain I have not posted this photo previously, and I only took one shot of it wile it was there.


As for it being a replica, Chances are likely as I do believe the authentic one has visable fans.


Thanks for looking.
 
I like that blue car. And of course the pic too. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom