Cobra

Evo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My old man is selling his car and wanted me too snap some pics. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

#1.
CobraLF.jpg

#2.
Cobrafront.jpg

#3.
Cobrainterior.jpg

#4.
Cobraside.jpg

#5.
Cobra.jpg

IMO the angles are unnecessary. The viewer wants to get an idea of what the car looks like and how great it's condition is. The viewer would have to tilt his/her head a lot and would be annoyed.

Artistically, the pics are very well done. Practically...not so much :meh:

Mebbe have a maximum of one or two shots at angles and the rest straight.

Thanks for all the replys. I did take some photos with some more conventional angles for the web ads but i didn't think those were worthy of posting on TPF. ;) As far as the asking price I am not sure exactly. I thing he mentioned $40,000 USD. :cheers:

Nicely done photos, though I'd have to agree with everyone else in saying they are more artistic than practical for this kind of purpose. Very nice car.

I posted earlier that he is selling it for around $40,000. An original goes for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Wouldn't that be nice to have ;).

he didn't happen to get that kit car from South Africa did he? I know of a few that came from a company called Superformance there.

Very nice vehicle. Very nice pictures

I'm not sure which company the kit is from. It is not a superperformance although they do make some of the nicest kits. He actually bought if from a guy who had started building it but then bought another car (a viper) and didn't spend as much time working on the cobra so he sold it.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm sorry to see it go, but i am excited to see what his next toy is :thumbup:

My father also owns a kit cobra, somewhat similar to that one. You can get more than 40,000 USD for it :mrgreen: (is the 427 in it?)

Yes it is a 427. I tried convicing him he could sell it for more than $40,000 too. He wants to get rid of it sooner rather then later. And he will still have made a pretty penny on it as well.

Most reactions

Back