Cobra

Yes it is a 427. I tried convicing him he could sell it for more than $40,000 too. He wants to get rid of it sooner rather then later. And he will still have made a pretty penny on it as well.

Yeah you got that right, 40k is 40k no matter what, haha.

Nice car, and it has the perfect color. To me, the first image makes the car look longer than it actually is. I know that isnt a Superformance (I didnt know they were built in South Africa). If I had to guess, I would say Factory Five.

And you left out the best picture! Wheres the motor shot!?

Yeah i should have gotten a shot of the motor :thumbup: I guess i was hurrying to get the shots taken so I could go drive it! :lol:

Sick car! I will have to agree with people and say that the angles are a bit strange, but I guess that's your style. The first would have been great without the angle and with the front wheel turned in slightly. Just a thought.

I'd say you have a career working in the ad department for a major sports car company. Or Car and Driver. :)

Nice pics. I agree that maybe they wouldn't be totally practical for an ad, but you sure as hell showed off a slick ride.

Nice shots! I know nothign about the car or it's value. But I like #4 the best, wish the foreground was cropped a bit more though.

Yes it is a 427.
The first thing I thought to ask when I opened this thread....

Yeah i should have gotten a shot of the motor :thumbup: .......
Indeed, you are a complete fool for not getting a shot of the motor, until......

I guess i was hurrying to get the shots taken so I could go drive it! :lol:
It is absolutely and completely understandable how you could miss out on getting that shot of the motor :mrgreen:.

Very nice car and very nice shots. I plan on building one myself some day, probably some day a long ways off yet.

Most reactions

Back