coffee shop denizen

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Electronic devices and coffee - perfect together!

cof sh 052816.jpg

At least it appears to be used as an e-reader, and not some sort of Angry Birds machine!

Dude,

Seriously?

You could have interrupted his creative process drastically increasing the time it takes for him to write the great literary masterpiece of our time!

Or worse yet you may have interrupted him while he was watching videos of cats doing silly things on youtube...

The calamity...

Very nice!

Thanks, guys! I like the phone sitting next to the cup, which I didn't even notice when I took this.

@robbins.photo - I took this from the other side of the place, a good 40' away and he wasn't even aware of it. Well, that or he was so absorbed in cat videos that he just ignored me.

Thanks, guys! I like the phone sitting next to the cup, which I didn't even notice when I took this.

@robbins.photo - I took this from the other side of the place, a good 40' away and he wasn't even aware of it. Well, that or he was so absorbed in cat videos that he just ignored me.

Well just be careful in the future. Even in their natural habitat if they get startled they might attack, or worse yet they can start a stampede of some sort.

I like the phone sitting next to the cup, which I didn't even notice when I took this.
I didn't notice that until you said it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back