Cojo

Is there a meaning behind the suit?

She wanted it? :lol:

She's a very "non girly-girl" kind of person... and a friend of hers runs the tie company that her bow-tie came from... and she wanted to wear a suit to go with the bow-tie.

I thought it was not the best cut for her. Made her look a bit bulky in shots 2 and 4. The other two shots it worked a bit better. I think if the suit had been tailored a bit more fitting for her it could have made her look better. It wasnt terrible but that was my initial reaction when I saw these on flickr.

I agree. It *wasn't* the best cut. And I told her upon our meeting to talk about it, when she mentioned the suit, that she needed to make sure it was tailored and fit to her, or it could look really wrong. And of course, it wasn't. :er:

She looks like a fuller gal... the suit looks to not be tailored, but rather bulky. In some of the shots it works, but in like 2, the bottom is cut off and she has her hands up so it flares out and doesn't look great. I noticed it too.

She looks really interesting though in general... pretty photogenic. Great face, eyes, hair... nice coloring.

She looks like a fuller gal... the suit looks to not be tailored, but rather bulky. In some of the shots it works, but in like 2, the bottom is cut off and she has her hands up so it flares out and doesn't look great. I noticed it too.

She looks really interesting though in general... pretty photogenic. Great face, eyes, hair... nice coloring.

Exactly, a better tailored suit would slimmed her out and showed the curves better.

Again. Agreed. :lol:

I mean there were MORE shots that aren't on Flickr, Facebook, or here that I refuse to post anywhere :lmao:

I gave the to her because she selected them, but I didn't want them a part of my personal portfolio. She had this strapless pink electric guitar that she can't play, and a suitcase which is well... you guys know. I don't even have to tell you about the suitcase thing. :lmao:

This was an interesting shoot for me in the sense that I was trying to mesh my style with what she wanted, and I don't think it always worked.

What I have posted is the stuff that I feel most comfortable with. :lol:

if you are going to touch her skin that much... you should at least do her hand (and feet) too. Skin smoothness do not match between hands and face :). That's my honest opinion.

.... Made her look a bit bulky in shots 2 and 4....
Baby's got back.

I think #3 is a winner. You may consider to flag the bottom of the umbrella or softbox so you hit the exposure you got on her face, but let the intensity fall off on her suit.

if you are going to touch her skin that much... you should at least do her hand (and feet) too. Skin smoothness do not match between hands and face :). That's my honest opinion.

I did. Maybe it wasn't enough. BUT... I promise you I have been "touching" all parts of visible skin since... a long, long time ago. That's my number 1 pet peeve... people who retouch the face and nothing else. :lol:

.... Made her look a bit bulky in shots 2 and 4....
Baby's got back.

I think #3 is a winner. You may consider to flag the bottom of the umbrella or softbox so you hit the exposure you got on her face, but let the intensity fall off on her suit.

Thanks for your feedback :sillysmi:

After watching her move in a couple of youtube videos, I am really interested in what kinds of things were in that suitcase! :boogie::whip::eyebrows::pimp:

Watch her bottom in No 3 - she will not like it, it looks HUGE.

Is there a meaning behind the suit?

She's a very "non girly-girl" kind of person... and a friend of hers runs the tie company that her bow-tie came from... and she wanted to wear a suit to go with the bow-tie.

I thought it was not the best cut for her. Made her look a bit bulky in shots 2 and 4. The other two shots it worked a bit better. I think if the suit had been tailored a bit more fitting for her it could have made her look better. It wasnt terrible but that was my initial reaction when I saw these on flickr.

I agree. It *wasn't* the best cut. And I told her upon our meeting to talk about it, when she mentioned the suit, that she needed to make sure it was tailored and fit to her, or it could look really wrong. And of course, it wasn't. :er:

Exactly, a better tailored suit would slimmed her out and showed the curves better.

Again. Agreed. :lol:

yeah, she needed a better suit. i dig what she was going for but its just not the exact look that came out here.

Oh ok, I didn't know if it was part of her persona like talking heads style.

Yeah. I think it's... a thing. :lmao:
After watching her move in a couple of youtube videos, I am really interested in what kinds of things were in that suitcase! :boogie::whip::eyebrows::pimp:

Ew. :lol:

Watch her bottom in No 3 - she will not like it, it looks HUGE.

Well, she's not a small girl... and actually posing her that way lessened her backside. And she hand-picked that shot. :lmao:

However, I appreciate your feedback. I'm still learning how to best pose curvier gals.

yeah, she needed a better suit. i dig what she was going for but its just not the exact look that came out here.

:thumbup:

I hear ya. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back