S scheffer TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location Netherlands, Hulst Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2005 #1 coincedence or a set up? Danny Attachments $coke_rules_sm.webp 83.5 KB · Views: 126
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Sep 27, 2005 #2 hahah this is an omen, I must go buy Coke. Now. Cool shot.
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2005 #3 hahaha. niiiice. great idea
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Sep 27, 2005 Banned #4 thats so cool.... great capture....
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2005 #5 hahaha, that's awesome. Really funny. :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2005 #6 NIce one. Love the idea. But I gotta go with an omen...cause I was drinking a coke when I open this thread.
NIce one. Love the idea. But I gotta go with an omen...cause I was drinking a coke when I open this thread.
S scheffer TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location Netherlands, Hulst Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thanks for the comments. I got another one, which is less realistic I guess. No omens here probably unless somebody is drinking a duck. cheers, Danny Attachments $IMG_9862_sm.webp 95.7 KB · Views: 68
thanks for the comments. I got another one, which is less realistic I guess. No omens here probably unless somebody is drinking a duck. cheers, Danny
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2005 #8 OH man..that one quacks me up. :lmao: :lmao: