PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
philipofnj.redbubble.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HI-

Unsure how I did on this one. I like it, but the focus seems a little off. Taken with a 350D with an 18-55mm Canon IS lens, F/10, at 200 ISO. One other problem I see is that it could definetly use a larger DOF.

Attachments

• $IMG_9003.JPG
    $IMG_9003.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 78
It's a product shot with the subject out of focus, now it's a boring abstract :(

Is it out of focus or does the bottle just have condensation on it? The water drop cruising down the side looks to be in focus.

Boring shot to me either way, looks like a depth of field experiment we all do when we get a DSLR. :)

Is it out of focus or does the bottle just have condensation on it? The water drop cruising down the side looks to be in focus.

Boring shot to me either way, looks like a depth of field experiment we all do when we get a DSLR. :)

Both. Would this shot be better with a different DOF?

Would this shot be better with a different DOF?

I don't think so... it's just not interesting to me.

That said, my Dad retired from Coca-Cola, so anything related to soda has to be pretty spectacular for me to find it interesting :lol:

Would this shot be better with a different DOF?

I don't think so... it's just not interesting to me.

That said, my Dad retired from Coca-Cola, so anything related to soda has to be pretty spectacular for me to find it interesting :lol:

:lol: How bout seltzer?

Most reactions

Back