What's new

Cold Beauty

JerBoyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Nice, I am a big fan of aerial photography. Check out my web page.
 
beautiful shots, first one is my favourite.

can't think of any way to improve on those unless maybe having a formation of F4 Phantoms up there with you ;)
 
A few more photos added to the gallery.

LostProphet - Don't have any formation photos of F-4's. Sorry.

Thanks for looking and for the comments

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
p1017352592-4.jpg
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/img/p1017352592-4.jpg

Photo 1
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=622277493
BW version
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=893211160

Photo 2
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=687116157
BW version
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=734374757

Photo 2
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=1017352592
BW version
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=955206702

New Ones
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=774502829
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p798550249/?photo=839662528
 
love those B&W ones
 
WOW
Very Nice. All the photos you post are very Good and i always like them.
You are very lucky to be able to take shots like these.
 
#s 2 & 3 are my favorites. #2 looks like a more saturated version of the original, which I guess is #1? It isn't overdone though. As usual, the B&W effect of #3 makes me really appreciate the different light striking different areas of the photos.
 
Thanks Jeremy Z,

I also like how the B&W seperated the clouds and brought out the shadows. I appreciate you comments and thanks for sharing.

Jeremy B
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom