brujeria TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location Oslo Norway Jan 21, 2007 #16 the bw's are really sweet! put a fat black frame on them and post them up!
JerBoyd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 298 Reaction score 2 Jan 22, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Do you mean something like this? Thanks for making the suggestion. Jeremy www.boyd.zenfolio.com
JerBoyd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 298 Reaction score 2 Jan 22, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Or here is one with a mat look to it. I think this one is just a tad better than the last. I have to go and look for some more shots of this beautiful state. Thanks again for the suggestions. Jeremy www.boyd.zenfolio.com
Or here is one with a mat look to it. I think this one is just a tad better than the last. I have to go and look for some more shots of this beautiful state. Thanks again for the suggestions. Jeremy www.boyd.zenfolio.com
WVPhotoGuy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location West Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #19 Very Nice
JerBoyd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 298 Reaction score 2 Jan 23, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 WVPhotoGuy Which of the two framed ones do you like better? I am leaning towards the first one. The white bevel cut on the second one is a little distracting. IMO Thanks for your comments. Jeremy www.boyd.zenfolio.com
WVPhotoGuy Which of the two framed ones do you like better? I am leaning towards the first one. The white bevel cut on the second one is a little distracting. IMO Thanks for your comments. Jeremy www.boyd.zenfolio.com