What's new

Cold day in new york

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
I'm sick of the cold... but it sure it beautiful sometimes

dsc0092zu1.jpg
 
The light is fantastic, you did well to expose that so well!
 
Oh dear. Yes. That DOES look cold. And do we see a new snow front arriving?
So parts of this world still get cold in winter? Not where I live... though there is a slight possibility that we might see the first bit of snow tomorrow (!).
 
Looks very windy too! I'd like it better with out the cars.

And I agree with the global warming...I remember Jan. 2, 2007 in CT was in the 70s...thats when i was running around going. "Hooray for global warming!"
 
mmm.... love it.
the wind blowing looks cool
 
Nicely done - the mist makes it.

Regards, Tony
 
I keep telling people I will send them snow... We have a ton here in Idaho!!

I agree.. I don't buy into this Global Warming mumbo jumbo... Because it is frickin freezing here!!
 
Oh BTW.. Fantastic shot! I had to go put my coat on!
 
global warming eh.. isn't there snow in the middle east?

just cause i dont want to be a thread hi jacker.
sweet picture, and the cloud front moving in almost looks like strangely shaped mountains back there and i love the highlights on the clouds the sun peeping around that house and all that snow dust blowing around. great job!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom