Cold Early Shine

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
aaah! one of my best mornings, today. Now feeling good and ready to study like crazy for all my exams. Popped out around 8am, everything was so calm and silent, I just HAD to get down to the water and see the sun. Here:

Whiteland1.jpg

Whiteland2.jpg

3. And a bunch of wild ducks, ready to leave for southern shores
Whiteland3.jpg

Boy it is cold where you are!
I'd be freezing to death, I guess!
But beautiful, no doubt.
I hardly take my camera out anymore with all the grey around me (also the bit of white from the little snow that has fallen is grey again in most parts :( ) Soon I'll get the first withdrawal symptoms, I fear ... first signs of depression, the smile disappearing from my face....... who knows?

nice i like no 1 best but i also like the snow in #2

i hate exams.... SATS in the summer :thumbdown:

thanks guys!
Actually today wasn't that cold... about -4... but hell the snow was deep. Gotta get a pair of raquettes :D

LaFoto, come on! That nice smile's nailed to your face, you'll never lose it :hugs: And for the snow, well, just throw some white confettis around, you'll feel good (as to the sweep you'll have to get done after...)

thanks!
and funny you said that, about the days getting longer. 'Course I'm all jolly 'bout that and I just had a conversation with my mother about the same thing, trying to figure out wether it's starting from the 22nd 23rd..
Coincidences, or irony of fate...?

LaFoto said:
I hardly take my camera out anymore with all the grey around me (also the bit of white from the little snow that has fallen is grey again in most parts :( ) Soon I'll get the first withdrawal symptoms, I fear ... first signs of depression, the smile disappearing from my face....... who knows?

I was wondering what had happened to your photos!:grumpy:

I like No 2 the most with the curves and the cold blue cast!:thumbup:

thanks Chris! :D :D :D

LaFoto, I remember my dad once showed me a xmas postcard he recieved from some old friends from Germany and it had all those white cottages or i dunno what's the name, you know, the pretty white houses with brown wooden lines near the roof... hard to explain but I guess you get the image. Anyways, it had all those pretty cottages covered up with soft and think snow... (and isn't Santa Claus german as well?)...
All this just to say that as soon as you get snow, SEND PIIIIIIIIIICS!!!!! even if you don't have a white cottage with those brown wooden thingys.
Winter in Germany's gotta be beautiful!!!

Alexandra said:
thanks Chris! :D :D :D

LaFoto, I remember my dad once showed me a xmas postcard he recieved from some old friends from Germany and it had all those white cottages or i dunno what's the name, you know, the pretty white houses with brown wooden lines near the roof... hard to explain but I guess you get the image. Anyways, it had all those pretty cottages covered up with soft and think snow... (and isn't Santa Claus german as well?)...
All this just to say that as soon as you get snow, SEND PIIIIIIIIIICS!!!!! even if you don't have a white cottage with those brown wooden thingys.
Winter in Germany's gotta be beautiful!!!

I wish I was in Germany!

gota go south for that from what i remember.

Bonn's winter was about 0.001 C at all times. Just cold enough to suck, but not cold enough for water to freeze. When i went south to Bravaria thought there was 7-8 feet of snow on the ground. (in the mountians)

Most reactions

Back